Recently Renovated LEGAL Basement Suite
This home has 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, private in-suite laundry, and endless storage.
It has a separate entrance. It is on a quiet street in the desirable neighborhood of Kameyosek in Mil Woods.
Pet restrictions and fees apply. Currently, the back yard shared but the owner is willing to invest in fencing to accommodate pets.
The security deposit is equal to one month's rent
Utilities are not included. They are a Flat Fee of $200
- Two large bedrooms, both with walk-in closets
- Large bathroom with Tub/Shower combo
- Bright and open living area
- Newer kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Your own in-suite laundry, no sharing!
- More than enough in-suite storage space
- Separate heating. Never too hot or too cold!
- Vinyl plank flooring and carpet in the bedrooms
- Soundproofing throughout the ceiling
- Seniors GET A $500 MOVING ALLOWANCE! With 12-month lease
- Refer a Friend and if they are chosen to rent this home you get a $100 Fuel card!
- Half Price Security Deposit for Military and 1st Responders
Love Where You Live by Texting Tony @ 780-862-5762
Help us serve you better by telling us who will be moving with you and the kind of pets you have
Our Clients and Joint Venture Partners ensure excellent outcomes for themselves and tenants with knowledge, documents, and systems made available by Avail Properties Inc. As an unlicensed Real Estate Investment Advisor and contractor Tony Sera makes investing and renting as easy as possible.
Residents Love our Upscale, Clean, and Safe homes. Please see our reviews on Google
We take pride in the residential homes trusted to our care. Credit reports and background checks are necessary to protect the neighborhoods we invest in.
Location and Community Description
Kameyosek was recently named as one of the top 10 neighborhoods in Edmonton for Millennials, based on proximity to schools, post-secondary, LRT and transit centers, city recreation facilities and libraries, grocery stores, restaurants, and parks. http://edmontonjournal.com/…/edmontons-top-10-neighbourhood…
Commuting from Kameyosek is a breeze. This home is Located close to the Grey Nun's Hospital and LRT Train station
You'll enjoy quick and easy access to the Anthony Henday Ring Road which gets you around the city really quickly.
Three major shopping areas nearby with everything you need to Thrive:
- Edmonton Common with Big Box Designer stores such as IKEA, Costco, Walmart, Superstore, and Home Depot.
- The #Millwoods Shopping Mall.
- The Kameyosek shopping center (for your immediate shopping needs).
Enjoy walking to the local farmer’s market every Thursday or one of the many year-round activities at the Mill Woods Recreational Centre.